WRITE FOR US
Write for Chocolate University Online?
Interested in writing for us? We would love to have you on board! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog. Here's what we are looking for...
- 100% original content
- 500 to 800 words (longer articles can be split into a series)
- Related photos
Every post we publish is intended to teach our readers something about chocolate. Possible examples include:
- Chocolate facts, science, or education
- Chocolate in the news
- Recipes that use chocolate
- Pairing chocolate with food or drink
- How you are using chocolate in your business
- How to make or do specific things with chocolate
- Tips and advice
Here are some recent examples:
As long as the article would be interesting to chocolate lovers or chocolate professionals, it's probably a good candidate for our website.We are not paying for guest contributions, however there are other benefits for you...
- This is a good way to build credibility and demonstrate expertise, whether you own a chocolate shop or have a rich passion for chocolate in some other way.
- We will include your brief bio (25 words max) which has a link to your website. This is great for getting additional traffic to your site as well as boosting search engine results for your business. It will look like this, including links to your social media pages:
- We typically get 4,000 to 5,000 visits to our website each month, so you get good exposure.
- We will also promote your post on our Facebook page and Twitter feed. We recommend and encourage
you to do the same. Together we can lead more people to view your article.
- Furthermore, we email our subscriber list with links of recent posts to bring them back for interesting topics.
- If you wish to include a link from your website to your article, you can do that too. If you would like an "as seen on CUO" seal, let us know and we'll provide you with a graphic.
If you are interested or have questions, please send inquiries to jkirk (at) chocolateuniversityonline(dot)com.
Please note that we reserve the right to edit or reject any article. While we understand that you may want a link to your website, please provide this for the author bio section. Spammy and promotional links within the article itself are likely to get your article rejected or the links may be removed before publishing.